Sunday, May 31, 2009

Boy, today is THE day of bad weather! Around noon, heavy rain started falling. Then I heard huge booms of thunder, saw flashes of lightning, and heard hail against the window. An all-out thunderstorm is in process right now, cancelling any plans I had of leaving the house today. It's really bad out there, so I'm going to stay home yet again (two days of being at home- a record!), rest, maybe watch "L.A. Story" and just stay DRY.

Edit: Well, the weather got a bit better around 2:00, so I've ventured out for a bit. Walked around the plaza- they were having a sort of neighborhood fair, with neat art projects for kids, techno music, strawberries, flowers... pretty cool. I'm now in W Biegu for a bit. Going to drink some lemon tea, eat focaccia and read a Murakami book.

No comments:

Post a Comment