Still raining... you'd think it was September, not June. Makes me homesick, in a way.
Computer is back at the shop. The guy called yesterday after I sent him an email describing the new problem. He said he'd be happy to look at it again at no extra charge. He was very nice and understanding- said he had lived in the States for a while, so he knew all about living in a new place and figuring things out. Even if it takes 90 minutes to get there, it's good to know about a reliable computer repair place here!
Still getting over the cold, so I don't feel entirely myself yet. And for some reason, I've just been tense, anxious and stressed the last several days. Not sure what it is- work, weather, other stuff? Who knows. Haven't been able to sleep very well the last few nights- went to bed early, but just couldn't get to sleep, or kept waking up every hour or so. Odd dreams, too. Is there a new/full moon I don't know about, or some global icky karma floating around?
Tuesday, June 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment