Today was pretty basic. Woke up around noon when the noise from outside and upstairs got to be too much. Couldn't fall asleep last night- too much on my mind. After a couple chats with a friend, I think I finally fell asleep around 4:30 am. Good thing today was Sunday.
Ate some cereal, drank some coffee, and watched the old Charlie and the Chocolate Factory movie on TV, with Gene Wilder. For some reason, I've never liked the Oompa Loompas in either film OR the book. It was interesting, though.
Threw on running clothes after that and headed out toward the river to get some exercise. Ended up walking through the old town a bit, bought some water, then walked on the path along the river until it ended, just past Most Gdanska. Discovered a bunch of shortcuts through Old Town that I didn't know about and a huge park. I'll leave that for another day, though. Since the buses were taking strange routes (a good chunk of downtown was closed for the farmers' market and other holiday stuff), I ended up pretty much walking home. The pedometer kept resetting itself somehow, so I'm not exactly sure how far I walked, but I'm going to estimate about 7 miles at least.
Now I'm clean and comfy and drinking coffee at w Biegu until it closes at 9. Everything closes early on holidays.
Hope everyone had a great weekend.
Sunday, May 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment