Saturday, May 30, 2009
Well... looks like the computer is *still* having issues. It now stays connected to the electric outlet and runs... but there is no sound. I put in a DVD and no sound came out at all. Before I took it in, I managed to watch a 2 minute anime video on the computer and there was *definitely* sound, so it must be something they did. I have NO idea what to do. I've checked the control panel, the VLC controls, everything. It will work if i plug my speakers into the headphones outlet, but that's the only way I get sound now. It's as if the laptop speakers just don't work anymore. They said the main board was broken when they diagnosed it.... I wonder if they accidentally tweaked the sound settings or did something to the inside speakers? This is just driving me NUTS. WHY can nothing go right here??? I guess I'll have to take it *back* in.... *sigh*. Any advice or help??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment