Yay!!!! I have internet, TV and a land phone line at home! This is good. It feels more like everything's getting settled and is a bit more normal. On the TV, I can switch between English and Polish, so I'll use that to try to pick up more of the language.
edit: Ok, some problems so far.... can't seem to connect to wireless at all. It doesn't detect the wireless network, even when I refresh the list. The big laptop will connect to the router via an ethernet cable, but the little one won't- it wants some sort of registry info before it'll let me use the internet, but everything's in Polish and it'll take a week to translate. I don't have the energy to deal with this now, so I'll call them later about it. *sigh*
Nothing's perfect, I guess!
Saturday, March 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment