skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Surykatka
An American Meerkat in Poland
Monday, March 16, 2009
I'm out of town for a few days with not much spare time, so I will post when I get back.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2011
(3)
►
September
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
2010
(15)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(2)
▼
2009
(81)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(9)
►
June
(9)
►
May
(13)
►
April
(14)
▼
March
(17)
I can haz power cords!
Had a pretty good weekend. Went searching for a c...
I feel like today was pretty productive, in spite ...
Darned computers....
Well, today seemed to be a day of failing to buy t...
I've decided that sports will help me pick up a fe...
Opeth
Yay!!!! I have internet, TV and a land phone line...
Okay, I'm feeling a bit better now that I've had a...
Ok, found an internet connection, so I'm back for ...
I'm out of town for a few days with not much spare...
Today is White Day in Japan... remembered that as ...
One thing I really like is how people sign things ...
Woke up this am to find that it was snowing. Not ...
Observations
Well, I *was* going to post something.... but take...
Sorry for the delayed update! But I actually arri...
►
February
(1)
No comments:
Post a Comment