Tuesday, March 31, 2009
I can haz power cords!
Today was pretty good. Had an interesting training session at work, with a yummy lunch. Managed to find the computer store afterward and I now have two European power cords, one for each computer, and a new plug adapter for my speakers. So, other than the cord slipping out of the big laptop all the time, things are good. Managed to cook some ginger chicken for dinner, had a bell pepper and an apple as well. Also decided to try a beer we'd bought when I moved in here that I hadn't gotten out. It's pretty darned good, a little dark and spicy. It's called Dog in the Fog. Cute name! I also found a cool channel on TV called Mezzo that shows performing arts. Earlier, the Royal Prague Ballet was on, doing pieces choreographed by Jose Limon. They had these beautiful Elizabethan costumes, all velvet and pearls. Now it's ballet done to bawdy French cabaret songs. And though it takes a couple of tries, the washer continues to function. We'll see how long this lasts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I don't know how you do it, make the most mundan things sound like so much fun. Keep up the writing, I know I am enjoying it and I am sure others must be also. Susi
ReplyDelete