The weather today *was* looking better. Woke up to sunshine and blue skies, and it was hot (if a bit humid) all day. I was really enjoying that. Until about 10 minutes ago. Then, all of a sudden, there's the most torrential downpour, lightning and the loudest thunder I've ever heard. One clap just set off a couple car alarms. This place officially has crazy weather. >_<
Good grief! So, now there's massive hail... and the really odd thing is that I think there are pipes that run from the outside of the house through my walls, because I can hear the hail and rain trickling through the walls, and several hailstones just came out of a vent into my living room, and a couple more came out of a vent into the bathroom! *sigh* As if I didn't have enough to worry about already...!
Monday, June 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment