skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Surykatka
An American Meerkat in Poland
Thursday, April 23, 2009
Well, the washer has finally decided to leak all over the floor. And soapy water keeps coming up through the lid. Time to call the landlord again.... >_<
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2011
(3)
►
September
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
2010
(15)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(2)
▼
2009
(81)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(9)
►
June
(9)
►
May
(13)
▼
April
(14)
Oh, yeah! I've been meaning to mention this for w...
T'is the season for travel!
Man, life is *surreal* sometimes! So I'm just sit...
Had a really good weekend. For some reason, I don...
Well, the washer has finally decided to leak all o...
Work today was productive, but the couple of erran...
Today was just RAD. The IT guys at work gave me m...
Had a pretty good weekend. Went to a phyiscal the...
Boy, today is *just* not my day. I was all set to...
Easter Weekend part 3
Easter Weekend part 2
Easter Weekend part 1
Today was a good end to the week. Following my in...
Today was pretty cool. Stayed up late watching a ...
►
March
(17)
►
February
(1)
No comments:
Post a Comment