Been a fun week. Spent all last weekend watching sports and relaxing with kitties. Decided to go out last Sat. for an hour, get a beer, get out of the house a bit. Walking up Nowy Swiat, I saw a lot of pumpkins and candles- very pretty. In the entryway of an art school, they had the door open, and it was all dark. Candles and pumpkins lined this long, curvy staircase, and there were dried, crunchy leaves all over the place. It was gorgeous, looked kind of like the cover of the second-to-latest Kelly Clarkson album, without the beautiful girl in red.
On Sunday, I went to a huge, famous cemetery in the city with some friends. 11/1 is a day where people visit graves and leave candles and flowers in memory. It was just beautiful- cold, tranquil, very solemn but with a good, warm energy. It think it's a very nice tradition. The cemetery looked so gorgeous, all lit up with candles flickering here and there.
Took a training course in Adobe Acrobat this week, learned a lot. I like learning new things.
Went to a fun party last night, it was good to get out and be social. Got to talk to lots of new people and ones that I haven't seen in ages.
Sunday, November 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment