Today has been good. Got lots done at work, the cd with the conference documents arrived and is on its way to be distributed, so I feel like I'm *finally* done with this project! I felt so relieved! A co-worker told me that I looked a lot thinner, as well, which was a nice surprise. I've felt good this week so far.
Went to Polish, had a good class, then went to a new spa and wellness store and found some lavender bath stuff. I plan to do some cleaning at the end of the week and reward myself with a long, relaxing bath. The woman rubbed some really yummy balsam into the back of my hand- it smelled lovely, like grapefruit and something else. I love stores like that!
After that, I picked up Indian food for dinner, then headed home to the furballs. Fed and played with them, set the timer for some games, then settled down to dinner and a video, something fun and silly with Michelle Pfeiffer in it. Now I'm watching the tail end of USC/Oregon St. and some college football recaps. Everyone's chilling out on a chair or couch, and the weather is clear.
I've enjoyed today.
Tuesday, October 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment