Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Gah, Facebook is really driving me nuts now! I thought it was a problem with Firefox, but maybe not. It only happens on the little computer, not the big one, so I wonder if I have a bug of some sort? I ran AVG but it didn't find a virus or anything.

When I click on Profile or Friends, it takes *forever* to load, then just says Home on the tab and shows a blank, empty page. Any ideas on what's happening? *sigh* I really wish I understood computers more.


On a lighter note, today was pretty darned awesome. Got a lot done at work, read Pet Shop of Horrors at lunch (I *so* miss my manga collection now!), then went to a yummy Chinese restaurant for dinner (finally found a good one here!), had soft ice cream afterward, picked up some groceries and snacks for the trip this weekend, mailed a card to a friend, came home and took a little walk. Nice, balmy night, no rain or wind, and someone was playing Pink Floyd. Also found a pretty great used CD shop and picked up Asia and Lou Reed cds. Must go back there!

Thinking about travel plans for next summer- may try to combine trips to the US and UK so I can visit family, attend a friend's wedding and go to an anime con. Must investigate flight possibilities closer to the dates.

1 comment:

  1. Grrrr...Facebook hasn't been working for me either though my co-worker has no problem getting on it less than 15 feet from my desk. It's irritating!

    ReplyDelete